CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Will Be Glad And Rejoice In Thee!

I wanted to praise God because the Lord used me tonight (for the first time) to bring two people to the Lord. I was nervous, but as soon as I opened my mouth a peace came upon me...and I give all Glory to God because I know that in myself I could NOT do what I did tonight. Glory to God!!!

I also want to praise God for my sister Merina and for her boldness to also share the Gospel for the first time tonight.

John 14:26-27

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Psalm 9:1-2


1I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.


2I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment