CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thank You Lord For Healing My Son!

Jeremiah 17:14 (King James Version)
14Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.


Tuesday night the Lord did a miracle for my son!  Dallas was sick with the flu and in absolute agony!  I prayed for him myself, but he was still hurting.  And then my husband and I both layed hands on him and the Lord was merciful and healed him within seconds!!!  Hallelujah!!! Immediately Dallas had peace and fell asleep.  I want to give God all the glory because he did not have to heal him, but he did.  I want to give God glory because he is loving and cares for his children.  Last week my husband prayed for me before church and I was healed immediately also.  Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, praise the Lord!!!


Luke 17:15

 15And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,


Matthew 14:14

 14And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.


Luke 6:19 
19And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful blessing and testimony. . I linked over from the Hip Homeschool Hop and am now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete